Rafael M.T.Therapist
Rafael M.T.Therapist, Psychotherapist
Experience:  MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach
65591635

Hello guys I would love some thoughts on this? :) Basically

Customer Question

Hello guys I would love some thoughts on this? :) Basically I have been going to this leadership program for about 3 weeks, and then there is this guy that joined us also about 2 week ago. so I have noticed he has been acting a little differently with me, and I just wanted some thoughts on this .Basically we were sitting in a circle, and discussing an issue and I noticed he looked at me and smiled, and then anytime I answer a questions he adds his own thoughts to them, and then today we were watching a segment , he then looked around the room and stared at me and then proceeded to sitting close to me, and then during the movie he stared at me smiling, and then when our teacher asked us a question he began discussing with me. And then during class we were discussing how guys felt about shoes and girlfriend he then proceeded to telling me that he would take a shoe over a girlfriend and hopefully get a girlfriend by getting good looking Nike shoes, and we laughed about it i then kept my phone on the table and he stared at it and smiled., and then today we were doing an improve act and me and him were chosen to perform and his voice sounded so calm compared to him speaking to others. and then we both got eliminated at a similar time during a game he then yelled out from across the room saying " ania me and you are the same we always get eliminated at similar times" and then it was time. and then i was sitting at a table with other people and he came over, and took my phone and then asked me if i liked it, and then found a song on it and mentioned that was his favourite song. and then i had to leave , and i found him staring at me, as i was leaving.( we are teens)
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Rafael M.T.Therapist replied 4 years ago.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Hello, I am Rafael. Thanks for asking your question - I'm here to support you. (Information posted here is not private or confidential but public).

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Well, it seems obvious he does like you, all the behaviors you have described point at that.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

In tow weeks to show so much interests could mean you truly got a strong impact on him and he has been trying his best to let you know about it.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Now, in two weeks, or even two months there is not much one could truly know about a person. He could have a good or conflicted personality, have similar or very different values and expectations about things in comparison to your own way of thinking and feeling. My point here is that this feels very nice and worthy to explore as long as you feel comfortable with it, but just be cautious and take time to know him before you attach or feed expectations, so you would not end hurt if he happens not to be that compatible or healthy for you.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Does it make sense?