Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.
57081136

what is a man up to when tells you he is ending the relationship

Customer Question

what is a man up to when tells you he is ending the relationship but he still call still do for you financialy
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 4 years ago.
He is saying that he no longer wants to be in the relationshipo at this time, but he doesn't want to leave the person without helping the person out finiancal. But it doesn't mean the two people will not get back together. There could be something going on in the persons life where they feel they need to not be in a relationship at this time. The person might feel they need a break, some times to think about things, but he doesn't want to leave the person with any financial burdens.