Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.

will Diana every be mine alone

Customer Question

will Diana every be mine alone
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 4 years ago.
Why don't you tell me about Diana so I can better help you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
diana is a scorpio and she was born 11/16/56 in corpus christi tx she is quit a bit younger then me she is also of mexican decent has two brone chlidren still works at the army depot is a very kind and giving person
I am a relationship expert and I can help you see the signs to figure out how Diana feels about you, but I need more information, are you with Diana in a relationship right now?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
we are dating but nothing formal we have been friends for all most 20 y we go travling to geather speend week ends play cards i help here as much AS I CAN nothing sexual i really love this girl just wish she felt the same about me i think may be she does but wouldnt admit it i cook for here every wenesday night she comes over we play cards watch movies
It sounds like you are already in a relationship already but you are looking for more of a commitment. She sounds like she loves and cars about you but is worried that it would cause a problem in the relationship. You need to tell her how you feel and that you want to take things slow. That there is no pressure in you both having a relationship already together. I think she has concerns about things giving to fast and she is not ready. You both have known each other for a long you know each other very well. Now it is time for her to know you would love to see where this relationship already could go.