psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

i just blew up at some of my friends last night. i am having

i just blew up at some of my friends last night. i am having marital problems with my wife and ended up saying bad things about friends that she is staying with to another friend i was trying to get advice from. i didn't mean to say anything offensive about them but i was just so consumed in my fear of losing my wife i lashed out at them. my online friend didn't really help the situation. he was talking with me how they are ganging up on me and don't care about me... and now they hate me and don't want anything to do with me. how can i tell my friends how sorry i am and that i really did not mean it?

You may want to consider that apologies can be more receptive if you consider the timing. They may need a short time to digest what happened but will come around after they have time to think. When you apologize include that you treasure your friendships and make sure that it is sincere. Give them a short time to get past the exchange. They may be willing to do things in a few months that they are not willing to do now. You may want to consider a letter which can be more personal than Facebook. If you find they are receptive then give the reasons for your anger. I think if they are true friends they will eventually forgive you.