Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.

Hello, I met someone called Wayne Hall on I

I met someone called Wayne Hall on
I think he is a scammer because I read on your site a woman who asked you information about him.
He say he is living in London engeneer construction and asked me for some money.We ve been sending love letters for 2 months now.
Can you help me?
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective

Dear friend,

Wayne Hall is obviously a scam artist and works his a"magic" through and other venues. He is engineering a series of legal frauds on unsuspecting women whom he hooks with his lovely letters (how much of them are cut and paste?) and eventually begins to milk them for money.

A successful engineer is not going to be asking for money from women he hardly knows. If he wants to get to know you he certainly wouldn't want you to think he was a financial loser, and would not ask you for money.

His interest in you, I am sorry to say, is probably based on his calculation that you will be one the ones he has contacted that will actually send him some money.

The fact that others have made inquiries about him on JustAnswer are very unlikely unless this man has a fairly large operation. As a member of he can write unlimited letters and fish for money. Some will bite and send him money, and this is how he makes his living.

I suggest that you break this off. It is an obvious scam that you may not want to believe, but the warning signs are there.

It is his "career" to make money this way and has it perfected so that women believe him. Fortunately you are starting to doubt his veracity.

I urge you to stop your communication with him. He doesn't need an explanation. This is the point in which he either scores his first cash victory or loses his intended victim because they wise up.

You don't need a man in your life who wants you to send him money.

If you have any other evidence to show me that I am mistaken, please let me know and I shall reconsider what I have said, but based on what you have told me, I believe that you should close this chapter in your life and open up a new one.

Warm regards,

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I thank you for your response.

I just wanted to be sure and I am now definetely !

And I ve just noticed another person (victim called B. Largo) asked also some information about this man and I looked at the phone number she gave you and this is the same as Wayne Hall gave to me!

Hope this woman could see my response and not give money to this very clever scam!

Dear XXXXXtel,

I am so glad that you discovered the truth about this scam artist and saved yourself some heartache.

I will try to notify the other potential victim.

Please remember to give me positive feedback for helping you so that JustAnswer acknowledges me for my efforts, as I do this not only to help others, but to make a meager living. Thank you so much.

I wish you great success.

Warm regards,

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC