psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

Everytime my boyfriend and I fight, he always call his parents

Everytime my boyfriend and I fight, he always call his parents and tell them. My parents in law always involve in our arguments and tell me that "It is their son". I do love my in law but I feel like they shouldn't get involve in our life. Am I wrong? Is this a normal situation? please advise.
It isn't typical to involve one's parents in problems when you are an adult. Some people do think of their parents as confidants and involve them in their romantic lives. However this is not healthy because the parents become part of the dynamics of the relationship. Each person should be able to figure out their problems without involving the parents. When you include them you become too dependent on their advice. An adult should not include friends or family. This also changes the way the parents see you and it brings them into negativity. He should be reminded that as part of being a couple he has the responsibility of solving problems in a way that does not involve anyone else. You have to decide if this is something you can live with.