JohnMichaels,MS,LPC
JohnMichaels,MS,LPC, Counselor (LPC)
Experience:  25+ years helping resolve relational issues.
68372260

Ive been single for a long time. Almost 5 years now. I know

Customer Question

I've been single for a long time. Almost 5 years now. I know what I want in a significant other and have yet to find it. I met someone about 2 months ago and there want an immediate attraction but it happened over a couple Weeks. We have started seeing each other on the weekends. He is very romantic, courteous, a complete gentleman. Learning more about him he told me he hasn't had a relationship in 4 years and he isn't ready for one. When we are together it seems as though he finds me irresistible and can't keep his hands and lips off me when were alone. Neither one of us has pursued sex with the other. He is a good man and I don't want to let him go but I don't want it to be just this either. Also, if I text/call him during the week he doesn't answer me or return my call. But he does work 40 hours then goes home and tends his farm. Help!
Category: Relationship
Expert:  JohnMichaels,MS,LPC replied 4 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer! I am a Licensed Professional Counselor. Please note, this is not therapy, but information. I do hope I can help you though.

This is a tough one. It sounds like you care a lot for this gentleman. It all sounds to me it all depends on what you are looking for. If you are wanting a serious relationship, you are going to have to be patient to find that with this gentleman. If you are willing to just enjoy a good relationship and see what it develops into this might work. You must remember though he has said he is not ready for a serious relationship. If that is what you want, you run the risk of missing out on opportunities for the kind of relationship you are looking for on the hope that this fellow will eventually come around. Let me know if you have any further thoughts or questions. I do want to be a help.
Did you receive my response? Did it make sense you you? If you have any thoughts or questions please post them here. I really do want to be a help to you. If you do not I hope you will leave positive feedback at the prompting. This is the only way I am compensated for my service to you. Just let me know...
I am sorry to be a bother here, but I noticed you still have not rated my answer. i really do want to be a help to you. If you have any questions, please ask them. If not, i do hope you will leave positive feedback at the prompting so I can be compensated for my service to you.. Otherwise, I am not sure, but you might be able to request a refund of your deposit if you wish. I just don't know how to tell you to do it.