psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

I broke up with my girl frind so many times. now i want her

Customer Question

I broke up with my girl frind so many times. now i want her back. she is see someone put said she still loves me. she just dont want to get hurt by me again. she said she hasn't sleep with him because all she can think about is me. i love her so much whet can i do
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 1 year ago.
Right now you have patience that is going to mean more to her than telling her you won't do it again. You have to regain her trust but the important fact is that she still wants to be with you. She is just scared that you will repeat the same mistake. So try to win her back over a period of time where she sees that you can keep your word. You can pursue her but you may not get her to forgive you right away. If she hasn't slept with the other guy than she probably is not interested. Ask her forgiveness and then show her that you can be the dependable guy she needs. When you are there for her over a period of time she will probably take notice. Winning her back takes a solid plan of being kind, keeping in contact, working on your mistakes and reminding her that you love her.
psychlady, Counselor
Experience: I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how do i show her i'm dependable
Expert:  psychlady replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

you say to show her i love and be there for her. how do i do that?

Expert:  psychlady replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

sunday she put a temporary restraining order on me. We went to court to day. the juge didn't grant it. she said we have to much love for each other. we walked out together. when we got out side che cryed on my shoulder. i held her for a long time. then we went and sat on a bench and talked kissed and huged. she said i guess it was ment to be. I dont no what to do now . call or leaver her alone. help!

Expert:  psychlady replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i just tajked to her and she is coming over tonight. and said she wants to spend the rest of her life with me. as i
Expert:  psychlady replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I guess you have to no her.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I guess you have to no her.she has never lied to me about anything
Expert:  psychlady replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well she came over last night. and we made love for hours. I asked her why she put the reastrinting order on me. she said if it was greated she would never talk to me again if it wasn't she would spend the rest of her life with me. I said it was so week it would of never held up i did do anything wrong. she said i no that was what i was hopping for. i said you make me nuts . belieave it or not i really love this girl
Expert:  psychlady replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
maybe your right. she came over again last night. after going out with her new boyfriend. And she made love to me again. that was last night to day she change her number. i called her at work and she wont talk to me.i'm so hurt what did i do? what should i do. i really want her back
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It''s her kids there the ones that change the number and she just goes along with it. just like the restraining orde she said that was her ideal ether. please help me what shoutl i do?

Expert:  psychlady replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so why did she make love to me . and why don't she give my key back. house key. I'm asking you what should i do ?
Expert:  psychlady replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

today she called me and gave me her new number. she said she was sorry, and if it was between you and her kid s it was going to be you. she ask if she could move back in and she love s me with all her heart. Im going to let her move back in i love her too. and this time i will think brfore i do anything that will hurt her. I was the one that

broke up with her all the time, It will never happen again! I love her. I was married for 20 years and never felt like this about my x wife . I love this girl.

Expert:  psychlady replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you. and i never love anyone as much i will take care of her. and treat her with love.
Expert:  psychlady replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!