psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

i been dumped by my girlfriend,who i still love,she thinks

Customer Question

i been dumped by my girlfriend,who i still love,she thinks she hasnt time for me,she has ill,for six weeks,which has stressed her,now short o money,
she is txting,but only want be friends for now is this gud /bad or lk away
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 4 years ago.
If she has dumped you then it may not be healthy to be friends. It can be very hurtful when you want to be a couple and she doesn't. This leaves the door of opportunity open when in fact she just wants to be friends. It is up to you whether you can function in this role. If you continue to get your hopes up then this will be very hurtful. I would consider whether this new relationship will be a positive factor in your life. If not then just walk away. You have to decide how this effects you and do what is healthy for you. You have to look out for you. I think if you are still in love with her then being friends is not a good idea