Santo B
Santo B, Social Worker
Experience:  Clinical Social Work
17796469

hi santo i spoke to my wife said we should make a new

hi santo
i spoke to my wife
said we should make a new beggining and not dwell on past performance
she kept bringing up past issues and says she still wants to seperate
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Santo B replied 2 years ago.

Santo B :

I am surprised to hear that.

Santo B :

Did she give you a chance to at least talk it though with her, and what did you speak to her about. that was pretty quick, and I expected that conversation to be planned and last a bit longer.

Expert:  Santo B replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Santo B replied 2 years ago.
You were offline. Please continue to ask questions, if I am not online please allow sometime for me to respond. Thanks.
Expert:  Santo B replied 2 years ago.
I just saw your new "Already Tried". Based on our prior conversation and what you told me, I don't think it would be a good idea to give her space and leave the home. I think that you should insist that she give you a bit of time to work on yourself. I also believe that you should insist on her giving you a time to begin a duologue about this. I don't think you should simply let this fall by the wayside.

Keep me updated. I will be offline for a bit, but will return in the evening. I would try not to discuss it now, but set a time and place to discuss these issues. I realize that she is insisting on moving forward with the separation but your decision to ask for advice on this forum was a big step for you and you should show her that you are asking for help. Share your needs with her.

Good Luck!
Santo B, Social Worker
Experience: Clinical Social Work