DrPsychologist
DrPsychologist, Doctor
Experience:  I am a licensed psychologist with over 10 years of experience in providing mental health psychotherapy.
67451276

Two weeks ago I get to know somebody , a man in his 50 , we

Two weeks ago I get to know somebody , a man in his 50 , we are just friend right know but I feel like an atraction to him, and day by day I seem to like him very much. He stop by my house some time, he has a bussines of his own. He invite me to go to a another island in the Caribbean but I told him a have to put him on screening first. I have contact with him everyday , a lot of things of his caracter atract me a lot. I ask him if he is free, he say yes but I dont trust that answered. Can we check that out.

DrPsychologist :

hi, I am happy to help you with your question. Please let me know when you are online so we can chat and hopefully figure out this situation. First, I just want to note that your intuition is that this man is somehow untrustworthy, and that is important to pay attention to. What made you feel that he was not being truthful about being free (a pause, tone of his voice, if in person - body language?) How did you meet? How old are you?

Customer:

I am 55 year old, a few times he do like he want to invite me to somewhere, I call you to let you know but he never call back.

Customer:

We meet at a place, I went to buy barbeque he start talking to me