Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.

i have been taling to this guy he seemed really nice so we

i have been taling to this guy he seemed really nice so we decided to meet and after that he hasnt called me and when i texted him he said he is busy working i really like him but i heard from him in 3 days i just dont know what to do
It sounds like the first time you met something happened. I want you to think about how the date went. Think about if there was something that was said or done that you feel might have went wrong. Sometimes when you meet someone for the first time you talk about things that you want in life. You might discuss the future. There might have been a point where he felt you both weren't compatible. I would contact him and get to know each other, he might make another date. Maybe he thought you weren't interested in him. He might need to know that you had a great date.