JohnMichaels,MS,LPC, Counselor (LPC)
Experience:  25+ years helping resolve relational issues.

Yea I just think this type of will never change will keep going

Yea I just think this type of will never change will keep going from relationship to relationship because that fills her needs because she can't handle reality on what relationship are just for her sick mind games she get her thrills from to see how much hurt is can cause how can this type woman keep saying my feelings have change and start running when gets tuff and then you find out she start seeing another man to hurt you this is not normal behavior going from one to other without sorting out issues in the first relationship how do woman work must have a switch that can turn off there feelings to suit there needs so why is it that it's always the nice guys get hurt and suck in by this type of woman when she has major issue to deal relationship issues when you haven't even kick out guy and seeing next victim that's not normal

Welcome to JustAnswer! I am a Licensed Professional Counselor. Please note, this is not therapy, but advice. I do hope I can help you though. I am sorry your are hurting do so badly. My guess is she might be hurting too. She maybe has had difficulties in relationships starting at a very young age and now is scared of of developing a long term relationship.

The real question is, why are you drawn to such a person. It sounds like you have been hurt multiple time in past relationships yourself. Some people are drawn to this sort of relationship. They often have experienced hurtful or abusive relationship at a young age as well. You may be trying to fill a void left in your youth.You need to maybe get past your own past hurts before you can have the confidence and clarity of vision to seek out a healthy relationship,

There is hope for you. Search your past for issues that might need to be resolved. First of all, break it of with this lady. You two definitely do not seem good for each other. Give yourself a chance to start anew. Then move forward from there...

Hi! I appreciate you allowing me to help you maybe arrive at a solution the other day. I hope I was helpful. Let me know if I can help you in any other way.

John Michaels, MS, LPC