psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

Im a 55 yr old male whos brain acts like he is 30. Trying

I'm a 55 yr old male who's brain acts like he is 30. Trying to start a relationship with women half my age. I just don't seem to find women my age attractive or interesting. What to do?

Before trying to meet anyone you should isolate why you need relaTionships with women much younger. With any repetitive behavior including this one you are seeking something out that you find positive. You are doing this however ignoring the negatives that come with these relationships. Determine what you are looking for in these relationships so you can channel that to more appropriate partners. If this is physical beauty than find places and situations that offer you a choice of older partners and force yourself to give these prospects a chance. If it is that you are recreating the life you had earlier in your adulthood then what are you seeking in these situations and what do you benefit from. Sometimes men will find that they feel more popular or special with a young women because others envy them. Some would simply consider this a mid life crisis of sorts.

Everyone makes efforts to develop interests and find partners by actively seeking out a population of those desire. Find ways to meet women your age and develop new interests that are more suitable to your age. When you push past that need to only behave this way you will actually know if these behaviors are legitimately rewarding or a distraction from stress or other feelings that are unpleasant.

Give everyone a chance and you will find that a relationship with a real connection is very rewarding.

If you choose the feedback saying great service I will be compensated