Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.

RA - 211

Customer Question

hello can anyone please tell me what will happen with me and Danny next. he says he loves me but im not too sure, plus we argue alot and are currently not speaking and would like to know whats going through his mind to help me understand better thank you
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 2 years ago.
He has told you he loves you and that is something that when someone says it is just naturally spoken words. When someone says they love you it is feeling expressed without even thinking,he is telling you how he feels. You mentioned that you argue alot and I feel this is just both of your emotions coming out.what you both need to do is try to communicate how you feel without arguing. How you would do this is take time aside to talk about how you feel about each other. Explain to each other what bothers both of you.In order to fix things you need to talk about your wants and needs in this relationship. Communication is key in a relationship. If feelings are not expressed then you will not know how the person is feeling. If you are arguing you are both trying to get your point across so that each person will not do these things again. You both just need to continue to communicate.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
so when he said he loves me he meant it? we are currently not talking we are both stubborn and he lives in germany, im from the uk, does he even want to see me? when will he contact me again please
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what will he do when i write to him? how does he really feel about me
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
,what will he do when i write to him? how does he really feel about mewe had argued this morning and in anger i left, he didnt talk me out of it or even stop me from leaving, what does that mean and how is he thinking about this morning please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
some things that was said didnt add up to what i already know to be true, can i please have someone else answer my question, i come here often and havent had a problem before, can my question please be asked by a psychic guidance who specialises in love thank you, XXXXX XXXXX to using your services more
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hello thank you for replying, yes i am still waiting on an answer thanks, XXXXX XXXXX posted it in the wrong category, i was supposed to post this question in the psychic guidance category if you can fix it please i would be grateful