Alicia_MSW, Psychotherapist
Experience:  Specializing in relationship/family counseling

So if I give her space do you think it could change then I

So if I give her space do you think it could change then I still got a little hope it will workout but I'm not going stop my life for this unselfish person only interest is playing emotional games So must be strong and pick myself up I will found a better one that's going to appreciate what I do thank you for the help and listening to problems we all seem to have in life
I don't want to give you false hope and say that I definitely think it would work out if you gave her space. I do know that things are never going to work out the way they are going now. You both need to be on the same page and work out some of the issues between you - most importantly, you need to communicate with each other (not throw things or text other guys, on her part.) She needs to want to work on things too - and she just doesn't sound like she's at that place right now. Perhaps she will be in the future, if you give her space, she'll realize what she's lost. Distance makes the heart grow fonder, or so they say, and I think there's some truth in that. But the drinking and antidepressants and her crazy behavior needs to stop - she needs to get help. I don't think there's much more you can do in addition to what you've already done - she needs to take the next steps. Getting help - seeing a counselor - getting involved in alcohol treatment if her drinking has become a serious problem - and then perhaps the two of you going for couples counseling. But that's pretty far down the road. Right now you have to take care of yourself - and that means, no matter how much you care about her - giving yourself some space. If you want my honest opinion, I think you would have no problem finding someone "better" - someone who will treat you right and appreciate everything you do. But I don't think you're in the right frame of mind to think that far into the future yet - whether it works out with her or you find someone else, the most important thing is to recover from the emotional damage she's caused you.
You can get through this - and you will. It's hard in the beginning, but I think you're a strong person. It's no problem for me to talk with you about it - you're welcome for the help - and let me know if you want to talk some more. Best of luck.