Alicia_MSW, Psychotherapist
Experience:  Specializing in relationship/family counseling

So what this woman good at mind games and playing games Im

So what this woman good at mind games and playing games Im moving out and now she getting nasty and saying that she wasnt going to give a go and now Im gutter so what can i do now I still love the woman and care for her its f**ken hard
Hi there. Sorry for the delay.

I can hear how hard this is for you - believe me. And I know you still love her and care about her, because you mention it so often. It's only a shame that she's unable to see how much you do care about her, because then perhaps she wouldn't be acting so foolishly and selfishly. But then again, perhaps she would (I'm not sure if you reviewed the website I sent you yesterday with symptoms of borderline personality disorder, but if she has something like this, and it sounds like she might, then she needs treatment - professional help - in order to get better. No matter what you do, even if you act like a saint, it's never going to be good enough for her until she gets help.) I know it's hard - but you have to realize that this isn't your fault. If she does have a mental health disorder - she probably can't help it either. The best thing for both of you is just time apart - without contact - for at least a few weeks. If she gets help and you have some time to re-group, then maybe you can work things out - but it's impossible the way things are going right now.
Good luck and let me know if you need any more help.