psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

I have problems with my wife. She doesnt want sex, what can

Customer Question

I have problems with my wife. She doesn't want sex, what can i do? I only beg at this time..
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 4 years ago.

Men and women are very different when it comes to sex. Men are very visual people and women are very emotional people. That means that sex for women isn't just physical but an emotional experience. The way to get a woman to be interested is to start with romance. Sometimes relationships can become very stale and women need romance many times to feel sexual again. It isn't a matter of positions or begging. You need to find a way to tap into her romantic side. Go out of your way to make her feel special. If you get her to feel special again she may be willing to look at the relationship in a new light. If you want a cute reference to this subject pick up Mars and Venus int he Bedroom. This gives you ways to communicate your needs.

Please provide positive feedback or I will not be compensated