Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Counselor
Experience:  I have a degree in psychology and worked with many couples. I am happily married and have been for 10 years.
13551071

iv been seeing this younger man which he has told me he only

iv been seeing this younger man which he has told me he only wants an open relationship just now because of the age gap can you see him changing his mind

He may or may not change his mind, but it is best to let him go if that is what he truly wants. You really wouldn't want to pursue something that he is not sure about then 10 years from now have him separate from you. It would then be much more difficult for him to move on. Even though it may be hard for you now it may be the best thing for both of you. Just be his friend and see what happens if it is meant to be it will be. I wish you all the best!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
can you see any changes of this younger man and myself coming closer together

It all depends on his feelings and how strongly against the age difference he feels. Love usually outweighs obstacles. If his feelings are strong for you then you both could come back together, but if he feels that the age difference impacts your relationship then he may choose not to go further. Communicating with him is the best way to find out the outlook for the future. That will help you see if indeed there is a chance.