Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Counselor
Experience:  I have a degree in psychology and worked with many couples. I am happily married and have been for 10 years.

Does my man still love me or is there another woman in his

Does my man still love me or is there another woman in his life? My name is XXXXX XXXXX i was born on the 12/05/1977.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 4 years ago.
The best thing you can do is communicate with your partner and see how he feels. Communication is key and the only way to get answers. If he loves you and is faithful only he knows. Try and speak to him. You can also get a good idea of he loves you by the way he treats you. If he treats you with love , care , and respect then most likely he loves you. Also, you can tell if he is with another woman by suspicious signals. It is best to be with someone you can trust. I wish you all the best!