Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Counselor
Experience:  I have a degree in psychology and worked with many couples. I am happily married and have been for 10 years.

So, how do I explain not responding back to him and what should

So, how do I explain not responding back to him and what should I say when he asks if I was mad????
I would say be honest with him. If you try to make excuses you may get caught in a lie and create a big mess for no reason. Just let him know you needed time to think because you felt hurt and upset, but you then realized that you should not take it out on him since he was actually busy and could not talk. It wasn't cause he didn't want to as you thought, but also express to him that you really would like to talk more on the phone when he is able to. I hope this helped. All the best!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Well, he did not mention it. Actually, he told me would text me later and that was 4 days ago. I called 3 days ago and got his voicemail. I guess I got my answer.
I am sorry that happened. Sometimes things don't happen the way we want. However, you will find someone that wants the same thing that you want just give it time. I feel when things don't happen the way we want it just wasn't meant to be and even though we may be upset I always tell people as well as myself to stay positive and look at all the positive things in life. Things look a lot better. It was good hearing back from you. Have a wonderful day!
I see you were happy with my service and then you were unhappy. I am sorry if I did not provide you with the response you were expecting. You had rated excellent service based on my first response to you then I just followed up with you and you gave me an update. I then responded to the update there was no charge for that. I am confused on why all of a sudden you rated me as bad service. I would love to resolve any issue if I can. I am here to provide excellent service and if I did not do that I apologize and would love the opportunity to fix that. Thank you!