psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

hi i am in a marriage of all most 3 years and about a month

hi i am in a marriage of all most 3 years and about a month ago i screwed up bad and looked at internet pornography after warnings from 3 or 4 incidences in the previous 2 years. this has led to my wife moving out and refusing to return until i get professional help. i kbow i need help but i feel she can provide me witg more help tgan anyone else. what do i do? there are no psychologists/counselors where i live and i hace no transport
There are people who see any nudity as pornography. Although she was willing she may have a lot of regrets about those pictures. This is very common. If you find that this bothers her it is best to erase them. Your past behavior with pornography may be adding to the fact that she no longer sees them as just part of your sex life. As far as getting help, there is a phenomenon known as sexual addiction. The criteria is any sexual behavior that you are participating in despite the fact that it is negatively impacting you (just like drugs). You should access professional help before it causes you anymore problems both in your relationship and in your life. You can access therapy now through email, chat or telephone. There are at least 20 sites that offer counseling this way. No one has to leave their house anymore. I know that a few sites are etherapy, ecounseling, The Counselors and My Therapy Couch. These are therapy sites - not advice. If you are using pictures as screensavers you may considering that this hurts her and find ways to reach a compromise.

If you don't offer positive feedback I will not be compensated
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thankyou and yes i have got rid of any exposing pictures. btw none of the screensaver pics are raunchy. could please send me some of those sites as any searches i try come up with very general advice or forums.

Sites are eCounseling, eTherapy, TheCounselors, MyTherapyCouch, AllAboutCounseling. If this still isn't helpful try sexual addiction online therapy