Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.

I have gone over everything in my mind, i first thought he

I have gone over everything in my mind, i first thought he is upset because i didn't meet his mom, I even thought if he could be uspet that I spoke to people on Friday night at a bar. Just friends, but i'm going over everything in my head and was thinking maybe someone saw me on Friday night and said something to him. (Sorry the funciton to reply is not working)
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 4 years ago.
This is what needs to be talked about, there is a possibility that someone saw you and said something. But you were just out with your friends and there is nothing wrong with that, maybe he thought you were going to wait by the phone for him to call, so when you were out with friends it could have caught him by surprise. I feel with him you are going to have to explain things too him because he needs to always know how you feel. I'm sure you going out he might have thought that you were interested in going out with him on Friday that you would rather be with friends. I would just explain everything too him and see if you can get him to talk things out. He needs to express him emotions and I feel he just gets upset, reacts instead of telling you how he really feels.