JohnMichaels,MS,LPC, Counselor (LPC)
Experience:  25+ years helping resolve relational issues.

does my wife will coming back o me or not?

Hello! I am a Licensed Professional Counselor and have helped people resolve relational issues for several years. I hope I can be of help to you! Please give me more information and I will try to help you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
john, i really appreciate your help actually there is some kind of problem running between us and i observed that she is totally changed now so just tell me does she coming back or not?
I really do want to help you, but I do need more information. I am assuming from what you have said, she has left you. Why did she leave and in what ways has she changed? What does she say about coming back?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
nothing john

As I have no idea as to what led to this situation and really what is going on now, I suggest you ask her if she plans to come back. I am available if you have any more information. I would love to give you further guidance once I have the information needed to offer guidance. Please feel free to discuss this issue even after you accept. I really want to help you.

Hi! I appreciate you allowing me to help you maybe arrive at a solution the other day. I hope I was helpful. Let me know if I can help you in any other way.

John Michaels, MS, LPC