DrJackiePhD
DrJackiePhD, Doctor
Experience:  I have been doing research in relational/interpersonal communication since 1998. My Ph.D. is in interpersonal communication.
68163550

specially tell me about my daughter, how she doing in her

specially tell me about my daughter, how she doing in her school?

DrJackiePhD :

Hi, is someone helping you?

DrJackiePhD :

I would like to try to help if I can. I will wait in chat for 5 minutes or so and then switch to the Q&A format. My name isXXXXX

DrJackiePhD :

I'm going to switch over to Q&A and see if perhaps I can help if you would like me to.

I'm Dr. Jackie, and I am here to help if I can. I don't see that you have been on before/have worked with someone on here before.

If you are not working with someone or you have not requested someone else, I'm offering my help. However, I am unclear what you mean by how your daughter is doing in school. That seems to indicate that there was a prior conversation with another Expert. Yet I cannot see one. So please let me know if I can help or if you are working with someone else.

Best,
==Dr. Jackie