TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified Professional Coach

What does it mean when a man does not call you after a date,

What does it mean when a man does not call you after a date, although the date went well.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 4 years ago.
Hi. Welcome. I am a Licensed Master Social Worker with more than 20 years experience working with individuals and families on a variety of issues.

It can mean that even though you had a good time he may not be interested in pursuing anything further.

On the other hand, times have changed a bit and men aren't always calling women after a date. With texting, emailing, etc it has become less rigid on who calls who. It comes down to a personal preference. If you are more traditional and believe that the man should reach out after a date, then stick to that as those are your values. If you are okay with reaching out and seeing if he is interested then that is okay. It is all about personal style and preference.

Let me know your thoughts about how you are thinking of proceeding.