TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker
64783947

Thanks Jen, I guess i already know what you tell me is true

Customer Question

Thanks Jen, I guess i already know what you tell me is true but i just needed to ask someone an expert opinon. I don't real want the relationship to end i just wish the other guy would give up on her or visa versa, i don't want her to be hurt though.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 4 years ago.

CoachJenK :

Yes I know and i hope it works in the way you want it to. I hear how you care so deeply for her.

Customer:

We golf, we hike, we go out dancing, we go to dinner, I'm very open with our relationship as I mean I don't hide it. We go to breakfast and sit a laugh for hours. I know she dosn't get to do any of that too often with the other guy but they do go away for a couple days at a time when his wife is out of tow. It bothers me but i try not to show it.

CoachJenK :

it sounds like you have the deep connection between the two of you. I am not sure why she stays with the other guy.

Customer:

They met at her previous job and she says when she met him she immeadiatly fell in love,

CoachJenK :

the only thing you can do is hang in and hope that she can feel differently and want to move forward with you.

CoachJenK :

and are you prepared to be open with you wife as she deserves that too

CoachJenK :

and please know I have no judgments here...I am happy you feel comfortable to talk of your feelings

Customer:

My wife knows there could eventually be a split between us and i think she is just hoping i'm going through life changes, but my wife and i do nothing together any more. she is always with her girl friends from her work.

CoachJenK :

Well I am glad you have been open with her.

Customer:

allie and i have fun doing anything together.

CoachJenK :

yes I hear that but you are left always wanting more and I feel sad for that

Customer:

my wife loves me and dosn't want to loose me and has told me that, but she say's if i'm happier with allie she understands but i know it would hurt her so i try not to let her know everthing allie and i do together

Customer:

i know

Customer:

allie and i even have our own set of friends with go out with and they consider us a couple and don't judge us knowing that I am married

CoachJenK :

keep being the man you are with her and she may just realize that life is wonderful with you and could even be more wonderful if you are together

Customer:

thanks jen, this is the first time i shared my feelings about this with anyone

Customer:

i would like to let you know how things progress

CoachJenK :

you can always come to me...it is so helpful to be able to talk about it.

CoachJenK :

please come to me anytime you need

CoachJenK :

thank you for the bonus by the way and the lovely feedback

CoachJenK :

talking about all of this is really good

Customer:

your welcome i signed up for the free offer i will talk soon thanks again i feel somewhat liberated

CoachJenK :

so happy to hear that. I will support you whenever you need.

Customer:

how do i sign off? do I pay you again? I want to be fair. how does this work?

CoachJenK :

you never HAVE to pay it is always your choice....if oyu feel satisfied you click accept and then I am paid again.

Customer: