DrJackiePhD, Doctor
Experience:  I have been doing research in relational/interpersonal communication since 1998. My Ph.D. is in interpersonal communication.

anyone avail to chat?

Customer Question

Category: Relationship
Expert:  DrJackiePhD replied 4 years ago.

Customer: Hi, is someone helping you?
Customer: I am Dr. Jackie, and if no one else is helping you, I am happy to help. I will wait for about ten minutes in chat to see if you come in here!
Customer: I am going to switch over to the Q &A Format source since I do not see you online.
What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert. You will also receive an email when your question is updated. If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above. Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.
Hi, I'm Dr. Jackie and I'm here to help. Can you provide me more details, please, and I will try to help you? Thank you!
==Dr. Jackie
Hi there, I just wondered how you are doing since our last chat. If you need to talk further or have concerns and would like me to help, I'm here and would love to schedule a follow-up with you. Please let me know. And I truly hope you are well! Smile Best, ===Dr. Jackie