DrJackiePhD, Doctor
Experience:  I have been doing research in relational/interpersonal communication since 1998. My Ph.D. is in interpersonal communication.

Dr: Jackie ! eve knows my home & vehicles are 100% paid for

Dr: Jackie ! eve knows my home & vehicles are 100% paid for & I have 900 plus acres & that I am the one who is inheriting the balance of the farm everything was legally finalized Jan: 2012 she knows i am wealthy to the $5.5 million dollar amount of my assets & that I always had a good relationship with her family & friends! she & I would do alot with her grandson age 12 & he is an awesome boy! ( ps: we had alot of fun & sleepovers with my niece too & other kids & waterparks & trips & dinner out & zap zone etc:) your thoughts? m

DrJackiePhD :

Hi, I wanted to address this in chat since I just saw you on. I'll wait a few minutes before switching over to the Q&A format.

DrJackiePhD :

OK. I am going to go ahead and switch over to Q&A and try to address some questions

What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Hi, please don't hit the "ACCEPT" button yet as I have not had the chance to really have a dialog with you. However, from what you have said, it does seem like she is interested in you. You mentioned that everything is paid for. Are you concerned or do you think that she is only interested in you for your money? Is that your primary concern? What about her health issues? This is a tough one. Could we exchange a few more lines -- perhaps some background into your relationship? You mentioned the fun with the kids--that is awesome! And it's a positive for any relationship where you can bring in people, especially children, from each side and get along well. So perhaps you could give me more insight into your relationship and we can go from there?Best,==Dr. Jackie
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Dr: Jackie! me nbm! no kids! no ghost etc: she 2 boys 29 &31 !! who live 135 & 1500 miles away! m
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
PS:: Q: should I even let Eve know that !! my main hired mans wife only has a few days too !! live?? ps :::::::::::: While!!! I & my mom are being "harrassed" by ! Eve & "the blacksheep" older sister!! who !!now !! Knows Eve: :: m

Somehow I missed the email from June 3rd. I am so sorry. I was out-of-town for that weekend. I'm still here to help, if you need me! :)

Do you think we could go into chat the next time you're on? I am not sure of your time zone, but I'm on the East Coast. For most of the morning I am tied up and won't be on the computer. And I have some appointments scheduled for afternoon. But tonight after 7:30 until probably at least 10 pm I will try to be on here. I am suggesting chat room chat because then we can have a dialog, and that is usually better than trying to use the Q&A format all the time.

That said, I will try to respond to your last two posts. First, I am afraid I don't know what NBM (from your June 3rd post) stands for. But I do understand that you don't have a history of children, whereas, she has two grown children who live far enough way, especially the one boy, that they can't help as much.

Second, I can't recall there is another thread of our conversations. I can't seem to find it, but I think I had suggested you take her to a casual/informal lunch and try to find out how she feels now that her disease is in remission and if she is willing to try again. You need to know before you can attempt to get closure. Have you had this talk? I believe you also asked me if you should let her know you still have the rings in a fire-proof safe. I had responded that bringing up the rings is probably too soon and that I would suggest holding off on talking about that until you determine where her mindset is regarding your relationship.

Third, can you help me understand about your employee's wife? She is dying? Does Eve know her? Is that what you mean? Are you asking me if you should "use" that to get Eve to come back? I am unsure exactly what you are asking. If Eve knows the wife, then by all means let Eve know so that she can say good-bye. If you don't, and Eve thinks you withheld that information, she might come to resent you.

Fourth, can you please elaborate on the harassment? I can get a clearer picture if you can provide some more details, please.

I'm here to help and am glad to as long as I'm helping. Please don't forget to hit "ACCEPT" because that is the only way JA knows to compensate me for my time. And please let me know if you would like to try to chat. I can probably help better if we can chat back and forth in JA's chat room.

==Dr. Jackie
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Jackie !I yes Eve knows Tina !! tinas husband worked for me until he & tina both came down with serious health issues! ps : i talked to a employee of mine & when I told him you said to let her know, I contacted someone whos wife is tinas nurse & sees her almost everday to let eve know about tina ! your thoughts ? m

If you want, I can opt out. I don't think I am helping. Unless my account is wrong, I have not seen any recent "Accepts." This indicates you are not satisfied with my help. I want to help but it appears I am not. Do you want to request someone else?

--Dr. Jackie
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
PS :: i emailed eve ps : about tinas condition & gave her a contact ph # of a couple we both know ! your thoughts !! m
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Jackie your thoughts ? m
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ps: she replied to me! ps: wheres it going from here ? let me know your thoughts? m
Hi Marvin,

I'm sorry I am just getting back on line. We were on vacation.

Back to your posts. Can you give me a little more detail about how Eve replied to you? In your post on the 17th you indicated that she had replied to you. I am not sure how to answer your question, "Where's it going from here?" because I do not know what was in her response. You emailed her about Tina's condition. So what did Eve say in return?

If what Eve said is personal or private, I appreciate that. But I'm not sure I can even think about predicting what will happen next unless I know more. I'm sorry. I know some customers have asked Relationship Experts on this site to answer according to astrology. I don't practice that. I try to give the best answers I can according to what the customer can tell me--as many details as possible. I then try to base an answer on what researchers including myself have discovered from doing many, many studies on relationships.

So again, I really do want to help if I can. But I will need more details. For now it sounds like the two of you need to spend as much time as possible with your friend Tina and let her know that she is loved! :)

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Jackie!! yes Eve is appreciative for letting her know!! ps: it will be intresting to see if she comes to the viewing this evening or the funeral or even drops a card into the mail!! please read her last email ! ps:: i need your input ! as from the past & now that she is in remisson ok! I feel she really intends to have a real relationship behind all of this ! ps: you probably say how & why do I know this & I will share with the things I know she has told me many times & I mean many times ok! # 1 here is why I know this for a fact with everythhing in her life this email means "one' thing !! get this ok? Eve has always told me # 1 I am the first man she has ever had that # 1` when she shared a thought or idea re: like home decorating as one of many examples ok that when she shared her thoughts ! # 1 i not only listened but I was open & constructive & we made things happen together & I am the first man ever tat she has ever gotten a positive response from her thoughts or ideas ok/ !! that is why i feel, she left to or three open lines betwwen sentences !! to me it means marv:: you already know whats between the blanks ! the open lines are to me like this "hmm" marv: already knows & he can fill these in knowingly! & that I know why! ps :: it is my gut feeling she is being open & reallly wants a long term relationship in the future ! please share your thoughts ! marvin:::