DrJackiePhD
DrJackiePhD, Doctor
Experience:  I have been doing research in relational/interpersonal communication since 1998. My Ph.D. is in interpersonal communication.
68163550

Dear: dr. jackie please reply to my message ! marvin

Customer Question

Category: Relationship
Expert:  DrJackiePhD replied 4 years ago.

DrJackiePhD :

I think I did post to your question on the Q&A side. :-)

What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Hi Marvin,I think I started answering this under your previous post. Please don't hit the ACCEPT button yet to submit payment but can you check your prior listing? That is where I posted my reply. You can check it out and respond and perhaps I will be able to help more as you provide more info. :)Thanks!Dr. Jackie