DrJackiePhD
DrJackiePhD, Doctor
Experience:  I have been doing research in relational/interpersonal communication since 1998. My Ph.D. is in interpersonal communication.
68163550

Hi JA, What Astrological Sign types, in order of preference,

Customer Question

Hi JA,

What Astrological Sign types, in order of preference, could be most compatible for a Libra Male.

Thanks,

Trevor
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dear Dr. Adam,

Your answer knocked me flat.

I had a 40 year marriage to a Capricorn. There was nothing that we could not achieve together, provided it centered around creating or building or organising something. This woman was not only a good mother, but also had an exceptional engineers mechanical mind. She was the most clever common sense person I ever met.
Our failure was in the close romantic personal area. While we often amazed others with how we could sync together, with one having the ingredients missing in the other. We should never have got married, but remained best of friends, or gone into serious business together.

I usually get on instinctively well with Capricorn women, and am very happy to put them in positions of trust and serious responsibility. However I should not get personally involved.

Leo :- The only time I found, later in life, that wonderful state of mind refered to as "Soul Mate". Cancer destroyed it, and I still sometimes grieve privately.

Picies :- A truly wonderful woman for me to spend the rest of my life with. Or so I thought. Some of the best laughter and adventure times so far. Pity about the greed and dishonesty that unfolded. I am able to forgive, and love, and let mistakes be the learning speed bumps of life. However I cannot live with one sided greed.
Accumulation and sharing, and mutually enjoying the fruits of toil, I relish.
But not one sided.

So, where to now ?. I can also sync well with Libra, Aries and Scorpio, but in different ways. Naturally my expirence is limited. I think that we need to live 200 years just for the leraning expirences.

I now ask myself, and you, to consider from the successful personal relationships you know, to consider the ancient fortmulia :-

At the time of starting the relationship, the woman should be half the age of the man, plus 7. Aply it to various age groups and see what you think.

The astrological compatibality should also be a deciding factor.

Thanks,

Cheers,

Trevor

Expert:  DrJackiePhD replied 2 years ago.

Hi Trevor,

I see that Dr. G. opted out. I was just checking messages for me and saw you on here. Did you have any questions or concerns?

Take good care,

==Dr. Jackie