Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.

i was suspicious of my partners online behaviour for a while

i was suspicious of my partners online behaviour for a while as all hours of the night he would get up to go on the internet, i would ask y he say i cant sleep. I didnt beleive him, then one time when i came over , he knew i was coming over, I seen he had boxers on a web cam out baby oil near it. I said whats this, he says nothing, I walk out of the room, He then said quickly i was sending them to u but they were yuk. I went out, I came back I said how do you send them to me I dont have a web cam he said I haven't worked that out yet, but he went to all the trouble of oil etc,. I never knew he had a web cam, He then left his ebay accounts and email open on my lap top one day so I looked, That's not how I am but after the web cam incident I have thought differently, he had purchased the web cam about 10 months after us been together yes I have never seen this web cam nor knew about it. Then his email had consverations he had by video call to 4 women him calling them and them calling him, he then also had pictures of his gentials sent to a female asking for her to send hers and ass area etc to. this was 4 months us been together. I also found so many emails from women nude pictures, He also had so many girl friends on his list, I confronted him. He walks out of the room going off at me saying i have issues in my head that he use to go on these sites etc before we meet so they keep his records and send emails all the time. I said what bout the one your sending your penis etc he says I cant remember that. I said I have proof he says why do I want to look at something I don't remember. I log onto his account on the computer which mind you I was never allowed to use , saying he has nothing to hide but. Bulls**t, he had about 10 videos of him wanking him self, 7 pictures of his penis. so many naked pictures of females ans videos, I know they were since we meet cause of the dates on them and I have a son some of the videos of himself have his high chair in it. I deleted them all, He has been on it since he would of noticed they all went, But I also found these sites he was on one day fast flirting I said whats that he says just a pop up, then I found him on it I said why r u on it, He says thats before we ,meet I said why didn't you just say that straight up. I seen he left it open I looked in messages he has been sending females pics of himself since we meet till i bustud him 3 years later mind you, one was even why did you show me your dick then go offline, I think that's when I was coming over that afternoon with the baby oil. Since I have confronted him he says he threw the web cam out. and has deleted pictures from dating sites and females on his friends lists on email. What do you I should do, Since we live together for 8 moths nothing has happened like that , that I know of.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Elliott, LPCC, NCC replied 2 years ago.
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective

Dear friend,

It seems that your partner has finally grown out of this, if he has not been active in his internet sex addiction since you have lived together for the past 8 months.

If he has gotten rid of his webcam, is no longer on these sites, and has dumped all the pictures and videos and letters, then he seems to have gotton over his destructive habits.

If you feel that he is loving and attentive to you, and he is not running after women on line or in the flesh, then it seems he has chosen to make this relationship with you be successful.

If you are convinced of this then give him your attention and accept his, and grow together as a happy couple.

I wish you great success and blessings,

Warm regards,

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience: 35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Would you classify internet cheating , cheating? his always on his internet on his phone and again not as much as before , cause I have pulled him up on it. Sometimes when I ask he gets really defensive. What do you think.