TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker
64783947

CoaschJenK............This might be a repeat. Sorry......You

CoaschJenK............This might be a repeat. Sorry......You have been such a big help to me!!!!!!!!!!!

CoachJenK :

I am here Theresa.

CoachJenK :

If you arent able to respond then you can always go back to the old thread and write there, but I am here in this chat and will be until 10pm EST.

Customer:

Hi there

CoachJenK :

yea it worked!!

Customer:

I want to thank-you so much for all your encouragement

CoachJenK :

I am so glad to be here for you...sometimes there isnt a crystal cut answer but it is great to get the support just to let it out.

Customer:

Amen!! I think what I'm doing is thinking too much. He's a hard man to read but he does respect me, cooks for me when I'm there to practice, he doesn't call or e-mail. he's not really into that. it's very hard for me because my husband was very affectionate.

CoachJenK :

amen is right! about all of it actually. Lets have a laugh for a minute.....do you know how many women would say...he doesnt cook for me all he does is send texts! LOL

CoachJenK :

and you know you cant compare because this man will give you things that your husband didnt and vice versa.

CoachJenK :

you still with me?

CoachJenK :

I hope you are not having difficulties responding.