Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota

We both feel that we are destined to be together. He was born

We both feel that we are destined to be together. He was born and raised in Israel with an american father and israeli mother. he has been in the united staes for almost 10 years now' Has a very old fashioned view of thinking but speaks very gentle about everything. Look for the good in everything. he due to return home by the last week in june and we are supposed to go on our first date. Should I trust that all of this will come true? He has sent to me a beautiful pearl necklace with a personalized pendant. He asked e first if he could send me a gift. Should I just trust that ths meeting will come about and follow my heart?
I say go for it. It is best to meet someone in person, date for awhile, talk about values, future, upbringing, expectations of each other, etc. If he has given you no reason not to trust him then keep pursuing it. It may be the love of a lifetime for you.