LoveOneAnother, Therapist
Experience:  13 years experience working with individuals in various capacities including counseling, leading, and teaching.

RA - 211

Customer Question

Why is my ex like a brickwall at the moment?We had half of a conversation about things and didnt get get to finish.I want to say more stuff but on the otherhand I should maybe leave it at the moment?(Psychic Guidance)
Category: Relationship
Expert:  LoveOneAnother replied 4 years ago.
Hi there,

What are some of the pros and cons you have to talking more about the issue with your ex? Making a list may help give you some clarity as to say more or leave the issue as is.

Have you tried this?

What happens when you talk to the ex about difficult issues?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Nah havent tried the list.I will.Pros-he understands my point,get to finish convo,see what he thinks,Get of my chest what I need to say.

Cons-hes probley angry as my Dad intervenned in our relationship after I told the ex I havent really been discussing it,brickwall,his got his opinion.

When I talk to him he does listen but its as if hes not willing to do anything about it.I said sorry.

If he is not willing to change, sounds like you need to make a decision then. Why are you sorry?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
sorry for the miscommunication that happened.
No problem.