psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

How do i get my boyfriend to realize that i have not been with

Customer Question

How do i get my boyfriend to realize that i have not been with anyone else ever
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 4 years ago.

You have tried the right solutions but it may take more time than you have given it. You are trying to be a good partner so that is a plus. Communication is your only real method. His accusations could be a sign of his own insecurity. That means he has to work on him. He manifests this by blaming you. Reassurance after while usually helps to minimize this. He begins at some point to realize that he has a partner mate who genuinely cares, Time has a way of solidifying the fact that you are innocent. The other possibility is that he misinterprets your behavior and twists it into this belief that you are unfaithful. You can't convince him of anything until he is ready. Over time he should become less willing to believe these misconceptions. Take notice of your behavior so that you don't reinforce something that isn't happening. Keep your focus on him until he can believe that your intentions are honest. All in all try to move him slowly to a place where he is not suspicious.

Please press accept; this is the only way I am compensated

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
He haso come up with these ideations only since going to prison. Now ives become the bad guy we have been at this situation for over two years now. Wben do I give up?
Expert:  psychlady replied 4 years ago.
You give up when you have genuinely exhausted all your energy and you think things aren't going to change. You are the judge of that. You know when you have just had enough. If he was in prison then he may feel insecure for a few reasons: he hasn't lived up to his own goals for himself, you had men available when he was locked up and not around even though you did not do anything, and he has resentment about his own choices that have been less than positive. He could be projecting that onto you