KansasTherapist
KansasTherapist, LSCSW
Experience:  17 years experience with depression, abuse, and borderline.
65252638

I think Im a good person but I do not like myself at all. in

Customer Question

I think Im a good person but I do not like myself at all. in april last year my 25 year married ended. after send all summer on my own in oct I meet a wonderfully woman in feb 2012 she moved in to my house and it was great on sat I went to work came home to find her gone but she left a lot of her thing at the house in her note to she said I gave her love and affection but it not enough without honesty as I do not talk her about a lot of money troubles my ex wife left me with which ended up in me going bankrupcy I do not talk her because I believed it was to so now she think I ve been honesty to her and gone
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KansasTherapist replied 4 years ago.

KansasTherapist : Hello
Customer:

was i wrong not to have told her about it all from the start

I'm sorry to hear you have had such a loss. One thing to keep in mind is that a relationship seldom comes to an end due only one persons issues. Two people make a relationship work or not work. It's sad that she chose not to try to stay and talk about the problems. I encourage you to find a therapist and spend a few sessions talking at how you're feeling.