Howard Wise
Howard Wise, Counselor
Experience:  Counseling with a compassionate ear and a loving heart.
66386897

a guy friend asks me is there a way of elongating his dick

a guy friend asks me is there a way of elongating his dick with out surgery and with out taken a pill the rest of his time. He is 4.5 inches by 4" L x W
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Howard Wise replied 4 years ago.
Good evening,

I don't think there is a way for your friend to make his penis longer. A 4.5 inch penis is within the normal size range for penises. Tell your friend there is nothing to worry about. If he uses his penis correctly women will enjoy making love with him.

I hope this has been helpful. Please click "accept."
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
because he knows i am 7.5 x 4 he was curious besides seeing product on tv he never tried anything as pills . i would have to have something done
Penis size is only one factor in pleasing a woman. The products advertised on TV do not work. They are all a scam! The companies that manufacture them are taking advantage of men's concerns that their penises are too small. Buyer beware!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
so surgey is the only answer to feel super for him. he doesnt like the size . as being hard at that 4-4.5 L