Howard Wise
Howard Wise, Counselor
Experience:  Counseling with a compassionate ear and a loving heart.
66386897

My husband said aloud he loved someone else He actually said

My husband said aloud he loved someone else He actually said I love you Leah. We go to counseling but now it really seems all one sided. What do you think. I don't even know if I like him anymore.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Howard Wise replied 4 years ago.
Good morning,

Can you tell me more about this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
He is impotent on Viagara he just started 5 yrs ago with all these other women's names aloud and I called a girl he speaks of and she actually works at a place he had been to for medical care.
Are you thinking about a separation or divorce?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It has crossed my mind since this was said I told the counselor isn't that a reason for divorce and she said yes.
So you have given some thought to a divorce. Do you see yourself divorcing your husband or do you want to continue with counseling to try to fix the problems?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Possibly continue therapy to work out the problems
From what I understand, there isn't any evidence that your husband has been unfaithful to you. In addition, I have the impression that you may be a little confused about things right now. So, I think you should continue to go to therapy with your husband to work out the problems. You don't have anything to lose. In a couple of months you will have a better idea of where things stand. At that point you can decide if you want to stay in the marriage or not.

I hope this has helped.