Joan, Notary/Weddings
Experience:  Taught Marriage Keepers

Is it okay to tell a man after 2 dates (that both lasted over

Is it okay to tell a man after 2 dates (that both lasted over night and into the next day) that you are not seeing them as a friend with benefits? That you (I) go deeper than that?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Joan replied 4 years ago.

It would be wise to get your feelings out in the open as soon as possible. The open lines of communication will help prevent any hard feelings if he does not reciprocate your feelings.

I assume that your are feeling more for this man and if he does not feel the same about you, it is best to know about it now. I would try and find the right time, and sit down and speak with him about your feelings and see how he feels about you. If all goes well he will have the same reciprocative feelings. If he does not, then you can make an informed decision if you want to continue with this relationship, or separate ways.

Communication is the foundation for all good relationships to build on. Best wishes for a good outcome.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
although i like what you have to say i am confused by your background. on this post ot says you do notaries and weddings. Then i see it says you are an expert on reptiles. Which is true?
Expert:  Joan replied 4 years ago.

I am a licensed Notary Public State of Fl at Large and perform wedding ceremonies. I am commissioned by the State of Florida and have done Weddings for 40+ years.

I am also an Expert in the Pet section of Justanswer as I have worked as a Vet Tech for over 30 years with all types of animals.

I apologize, that my profile has confused you. There has been a problem with the profiles that are being shown to the customers and I do work in several areas here on the site and have been verified in those areas.