Howard Wise
Howard Wise, Counselor
Experience:  Counseling with a compassionate ear and a loving heart.
66386897

i have been goin out with this girl for about 2 months now,

Customer Question

i have been goin out with this girl for about 2 months now, and she has a kid with another man and because of that i never get to see her even though she lives 10 mins down the road. The last time i saw her was 4 weeks ago and everytime she plans to meet me she cant because shes busy looking after her kid, but then she makes me feel guilty because im meant to understand that she has to look after her but theres only so much i can take, i like her but how can i carry on seeing her if i never get to see her.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Howard Wise replied 4 years ago.
Good morning,

I'm sorry to hear about your problem. This girl is not available because she has a child to take care of. You would be much better off letting this one go. If you don't, you have more frustration and disappointment to look forward to.

There are plenty of single women out there who don't have kids and are looking for a nice guy like you. Keep looking and you will find the right one!