Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.

Question intended for Psychic Guidance answer:

I am thinking of proposing a professional/artistic project to a person that I also have very strong romantic feelings for. My horoscopes claim that this month and into the summertime is a VERY lucky time for me in my career area. What I would like to know more about, is if this person that I have affections for is becoming a part of my path professionally, artistically, and romantically? I seem to be preoccupied with a very stereotypical fantasy of falling in love, and dancing and working together in multifaceted creative ways with this person. I feel that this lovely dream of mine could actually manifest over the coming months, and of course, it is all I want right now! I want to know if other clairvoyant perspectives can see this project, and the relationship I speak of. How does this person feel towards me now, and should I ask them for their participation in the project soon?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 4 years ago.
I am not a physic, I am a relationship expert and i would love to help you. I will be able to see certain signs in the way this person acts towards you. Right now i feel that you should talk about this project first with this person to see if it will sparks some interest. Look to see how this person responds when you discuss the project and if they show interest you come right out and ask them if they would be interested in joining the project. This will give you both the opportunity to work together on something you both love and and you will be able to get to know each other better to see if these feeling develop. If you would like you can explain some of the signs you see that tells you if the person is interested. If you have anymore questions i am here to answer.