Howard Wise
Howard Wise, Counselor
Experience:  Counseling with a compassionate ear and a loving heart.

I am very confused and hope you can help. I have been trying

I am very confused and hope you can help. I have been trying to find the answer to this question for quite some time. I have a lady friend at work and about 2 years ago we got quite intimate in a bar. Intimacy went no further though was explicitly on offer but the lady in question passed a remark about my age. I was 46 she was 32 and she indicated 36. I was sober enough to indicate that I was too old for her....madness now I know!Ever since but in particular in the last year or so we have become quite close. We both love one anothers company and spend hours chatting and having coffee and even going on off-site trips together. However neither of us refer to or mention our partners. I am confused ....why does she not mention her partner ...I dont because she does'nt. I am crazy about her and I think she knows it. I want to know if she fancies me !
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Howard Wise replied 4 years ago.
She doesn't mention her partner because she doesn't want to make him an issue. She is enjoying the friendship she and you have and she doesn't want to do anything to jeopardize it. Clearly, she fancies you quite a bit!

I hope this has helped!