JaRee1993
JaRee1993, Counselor
Experience:  I am a licensed Mental Health Counselor who does individual, group, relationships, family and pastoral counseling
11914957

Ive been with my Husband for 13yrs. Weve been Married for

Customer Question

I've been with my Husband for 13yrs. We've been Married for 9yrs. 03-22-t2003. It's a long story. But I'll get to the point. I'm very Unhappy with my Marriage. I feel Trapped. How Can I leave this Marriage? I really don't want to be alone. But I Don't Want To Be Married ANYMORE. What do I do?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  JaRee1993 replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Thank you for contacting Just Answer. My name is Ja`Ree and I am a mental health counselor and would like to assist you with this question. I was hoping that you might be on line so that we can chat about you and your marriage so that I can better know ho to help you. Please let me know if you are still on line. Thank you, Ja`Ree
JaRee1993, Counselor
Experience: I am a licensed Mental Health Counselor who does individual, group, relationships, family and pastoral counseling
Expert:  JaRee1993 replied 2 years ago.
I can see that you must be off line. I will be online most of the day if you come back on. Please address you answer to Ja`Ree if you would like to chat with me about this and I will be watching for your reply. Thank you, Ja`Ree
JaRee1993, Counselor
Expert:  JaRee1993 replied 2 years ago.
I would like to chat with you concerning your question to see if I can help you work through all of your feels if you would like to chat. Please just address you response to Ja`Ree if you would like to talk. Thank you, Ja`Ree
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
To Ja Ree, I'm sorry I keep missing you. This is my First time with this Account. I don't quit understand yet how to us it. I don't know how to check my Answer's. I don't know how I found your answer. Need some help please with this, and my Question Please. I will wait for a message from you. I would very much like to talk to you about my question I asked you. I could sure use some solid advise. Thank you again.
Expert:  JaRee1993 replied 2 years ago.
I got your reply. I will be on here from 5:30Pm till 9:00 PM Eastern Standard time and will watch for you so we can talk. Thanks, Ja`Ree
JaRee1993, Counselor
Expert:  JaRee1993 replied 2 years ago.
Are you online?
Expert:  JaRee1993 replied 2 years ago.
I am still trying to connect with you so that we can chat and I can assist you with your question further. I will be online for another 30 minutes if you are available for chat. Thank you, Ja`Ree
Expert:  JaRee1993 replied 2 years ago.
I am so sorry we are having so much trouble connecting. I have reported it to my moderator so that they can figure out what is going on and contact you. Please do not hit the accept button after reading this. It is causing you to pay each time you hit the accept button. Just reply to the message and hopefully I will get your reply and they will be able to help us connect. Thank you, Ja`Ree
JaRee1993, Counselor
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I'm glad yougot back intouch with me. I just got done myself trying to get a hold of Customer Sevice. I am having problems trying to send some pictures to this other Expert about something else , but he does'nt seem to be getting them. Hopefully we will be able to talk soon. Thank you
Expert:  JaRee1993 replied 2 years ago.
I am so glad you got my reply. I will look forward to talking with you. Would you mind sharing with me about your relationship with your husband and why you are wanting out of the marriage? I would appreciate also your telling me about yourself to assist you with answering your question. I will look forward to hearing from you. Ja`Ree
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I was Diagnosed with Bi Polar, PTSD,PD, DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, I HAVE Fibomaialga. I don't know if I spelled that right. My Back is pretty messed up. Both my knees are real bad. Especially my R. Knee. I have Always been angery pretty much my Whole life. Some things happen to me when I was a child. So I've been through a lot in my life. I met my now Husband in 1999. We were together for 4yrs. In 2003 we were married. This is the first time for both of us (being married). See we are 2 different people. From 2 different worlds. I was Raised around Black people All my life. I listen to Old School music. And my husband is from Farmers ville. Country. He says I plum recking. And likes country music. So do I just not the sad songs. He's the tipe of person who is Carefree, Worry free, Stress free. I'm not that way. I stress on today, tomorrow I worry myself sick at times. I care about more things then he does. I could'nt be like that. I can't talk to him About Anything. Wether it's Important or not. He has no Intrest in anything I have to say. And I can't stand that. A lot of things have changed between us over the yrs. We have been through a lot together. But I don't like who he is now. I don't know really know how to explain it. I think we've changed. He says that I've changed and that he can tell I don't feel the same wy. About him anymore
Expert:  JaRee1993 replied 2 years ago.
It certainly sounds as though you have been through a lot in your life and are still trying to deal with it. Are you on medications and do you see a counselor on a regular basis? I would like for you to make a list of reasons for staying in the marriage and a list for leaving the marriage, asking yourself such questions as am I still in love with him, would I miss him, what would my life be like without him as you make the list. This is a hard decision to make and I am glad you are taking your time to make sure you make the right decision for yourself, because in the end you are the only one who can make this decision and there are pros and cons to leaving or staying. May I ask how old you are and what your fear of being alone is? Do you work outside the home and do you have a good social and family support system if you decide to walk away? I will look forward to hearing back from you with answers to my questions so that I can help you find the answer within you as to what you really want to do about your marriage.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I just seen your answer . Thank you for that. Its a little late now. But I will get back to you, ASAP. And thank u again. Because I Really do need to talk to someone.
Expert:  JaRee1993 replied 2 years ago.
OK. I will keep checking for you reply. Please do not get discouraged. Talk to you soon. Ja`Ree
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello, yes I am on medication. I take Depokte & Paxil. And yes I do see my Mental Health Doc. Every 3mns. I have an App. This month on the 18th. I am 43yrs. old. I don't see myself as being afraid of being alone. This is the longest relationship I've ever been in. And there's quit a few things now about him that I can't stand anymore. And he's not going to change them. No I have'nt been working a some yrs. now. I'm on Disablity. Because of my Fibomialga, mental, physical. No there is no suport team. That does'nt bother me. I have Family but they never come around. I have a Daugther she never calls me. I do call them. After our Apt. Complex burned down last month, my Family was calling ne for money, knowing we had no place to live. That's my Family Suport System
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hello i was wondering if you have receive my message ?
Expert:  JaRee1993 replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.