psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

this is kind of related to the stalking friend. would any amount

this is kind of related to the stalking friend. would any amount of advice help her? i havent been completely honest on how pathetic and dangerous she is to the edge. do these type of people respond to more bluntness? because i have been pussy-footing around it. or will she always be crazy?
Yes they respond better to bluntness. When someone's behavior is extreme they have to be challenged. Sometimes being subtle doesn't appeal to their need to live life on the edge. I would show concern for her and the results of these behaviors that could come from her choices. Be blunt and to the point. If she choose to continue you can't change her in the end. She has to want to change and this comes with recognition that she is acting crazy. You can't change anyone else but you. She will learn best if he files a police report or a restraining order. That is usually the best way. Then appeal to her common sense