psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

another friend question. i have a friend who is married. she

another friend question. i have a friend who is married. she has a friend who is extremely "easy" to the point of dangerous. now my friends husband says he doesnt like her and think she is gross. Yet he called and asked this easy friend what he should buy for his wife for their aniversary!!! what in the world is up with that? my friend thinks he is just dumb and was really curious as to what she would like for a gift/ I am sooo not believing that. i know you cant know for a hudrend percent but what would you think if this was your partner doing this. (mind you my friend has other friends who are closer to her whom he could have asked)

I agree with you. I think at the least his call was inappropriate. He should have been creative enough to come up with his own idea or ask one of her closer friends. People usually don't go first to a person they think are gross. It doesn't make sense to call her. My view is that when something really doesn't sound true it usually isn't. I think this was an excuse to call her and his wife should be hurt by this gesture