Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

why cant i stop this same pattern of men whom at first be

why can't i stop this same pattern of men whom at first be intimidated in public and than once i allow them to see the real sensitive me. I always get betrayal and used and they move on to another female and i be stuck with pain of my emotions won't allow me to get on with my life/
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective

Dear friend,

I believe that you do not have enough discretion when choosing men, and that you may perhaps make yourself too available to them. There is no challenge, they have their way, and then they move on. You are also moving in crowd that doesn't have a strong sense of decency.

You didn't explain, but if you are invovled ithe NA/12 steps then you are messing with people who have been down and out and have lost a certain sense of humanity as a result

You must change your way of life. If you want to meet nicer people try going to a regular family-oriented church and meeting people that way..

If you were not so "easy", men would respect you more and try harder to win your affection. You seem like such a nice person - too nice tor the crowd you may be hanging with. You just need people who are as nice as you are.

Warm regards,

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC