Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Counselor
Experience:  I have a degree in psychology and worked with many couples. I am happily married and have been for 10 years.

For the past two weeks, most in town calls, long distance calls

For the past two weeks, most in town calls, long distance calls going out to San Diego, and incoming calls from Ghana are consistently being dropped. Last Tuesday night, I got about 3- 5 minutes of conversation with San Diego before it dripped. What is going on? I have the MJ Plus. I was talking to my husband in Ghana this morning, and was dropped. This is not good and is annoying. Please help.
I am sorry this is happening to you. I know this can be frustrating. Since MJ is based on the Internet it could have to do with your Internet connection. Are you connected wireless? It would be best to connect to a wired connection and also call your Internet provider. They may need to adjust the settings.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
so instead of being connected to the netgear router, I should plug directly into the computer modem?
Yes, I think you should try that. Since MJ functions soley based on Internet connection being plugged it will give it the best connection. Due to it not being plugged in directly it is not getting full strength.