Dr. Paige
Dr. Paige, Psychologist
Experience:  Ph.D. Licensed Psychologist

Thanks Dr Paige. This is a follow up question from previous

Customer Question

Thanks Dr Paige. This is a follow up question from previous one.
Yes, he cut himself every time he feels he hurt someone he cares or vice versa. My problem is the guilt i feel from this relationship is too much that i sometimes wake up crying. HIs mom has a big imfluence on me now that she has turned her back and accused me of hurting her son makes me feel i am the bad person here. When i was with him, i didn't think he was the best for me and he said himself I was too good for him, but I tried to help him in any way i can and love him as much as i can. Now that he is gone, i miss him a lot, all I wanted for now is us to be friends and communicate. Do you thnink he will come around and talk to me some day? I hate to lose him as a friend. Since i was a kid i had the tendency to please anyone around me i hate when i get people unhappy.
Thanks a lot.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Paige replied 4 years ago.
I answered you on your last post.