Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

Sorry can you give me the name of the book to help deal with

Sorry can you give me the name of the book to help deal with my insecurities and lack of self confidence again I seem to have lost the answer to you my question Thank you
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Elliott, LPCC, NCC replied 4 years ago.
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective

Dear friend,

I searched all of your previous entries and could not find a recommended book on dealing with insecurities and lack of self confidence. However, I have some keen recommendations that would benefit you, and available at www.amazon.co.uk

You can actually go to that site and look over the books and decide which ones are best for you.

The books are:

So Long, Insecurity by Beth Moore

Loving Yourself Loving Another: The Importance of Self-esteem for Successful Relationships (Relate Guides) by Julia Cole

The Wisdom of Insecurity
by Alan Watts

Instant Confidence (Book and CD) by Paul McKenna

365 Steps to Self-confidence: A complete programme for personal transformation - in just a few minutes a day
by David Lawrence Preston

I know that all of these books can help. Look them over online and see which one is best for you.

Warm regards,

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC